The year is coming to the end. With that in mind it is always interesting to see what I listen to the most this year (according my iTunes). The songs may not be from 2010 because it is about what I was listening to the MOST this year.
10. Roxanne – The Police
9. Perfectly Lonely – John Mayer
8. The House That Built Me – Miranda Lambert
7. Hey, Soul Sister – Train
6. Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
5. Jailer – Asa (Asha)
4. Angels On The Moon – Thriving Ivory
3. It Didn’t Make A Sound – Court Yard Hounds
2. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
1. Tonight – Sugarland
Not a bad list considering my music is mainly played during homework time. If you haven’t heard one of these songs, feel free to take a listen. My favorite song of this year is actually It Didn’t Make A Sound By The Court Yard Hounds.