1. You know all the characters well. There’s no guessing game on what they look like and who they are. And you can still relate to characters without them being basically faceless and have no personality.
2. The acting in Harry Potter makes it believable. Yes, I know the guys are hot in Twilight but overall the cast ensemble in Harry Potter are better actors.
3. The Villians are far more evil and better in Harry Potter. Lord Voldemort is one of the best villains of our times, he so terrifying that he kills anyone who gets in his way and has everyone terrified enough to not say his name.
4. Harry Potter shows that women can do more then complain over a guy who left for a long period of time. Hermine has proven herself as an smart, brave and strong woman. Bella has proven that she complains…alot.
5. The end of the series was predictable in Twilight. In Harry Potter, you couldn’t predict a book ahead.
6. Where it all takes place. The setting and creativity in Hogwarts its so descriptive that you imagine it like its almost real. Instead of throwing two different mytical cretures in the reals world of a typical small town.
7.Harry Potter appeals to all ages both males and female. While Twilight well… the screaming 12 year-olds you hear a lot should explain it.
8. The special effects in Harry Potter are wicked awesome. The effects in Twilight, are just embarrassing to what technology is capable of.
9. Harry Potter has become cultural classic. I can guarantee that Twilight is fad that will end when the last movies is over.
10. Well this ones easy, the plot line is way better in Harry Potter. Its far more complex, original and a well planned out book. And as far as Twilight… well I just don’t know.
I don’t understand how people come up with 5 reason why Twilight is better than Harry Potter.
Please note, that I do watch the Twilight series, Im just in awe that people can compare Twilight to Harry Potter.