1. McDonald’s and Burgar King sugarcoat their fries to ensure they turn golden brown.
2. Worcestershire sauce contains dissolved anchovies, which means that it contains the bones and everything.
3. Honey is the only food does not spoil. Archaeologists proved this when they tasted the honey left in the tombs of Egyptian Pharaohs that was still edible.
4. The microwave was invented by mistake when working with magnetron that melted a chocolate bar in the scientist pocket.
5. There are 300 different chemicals to make the flavor of scotch whiskey
6. 50% of the pizzas sold in the US have pepperoni on it
7. Coke contains an ingredient called phosphoric acid, used to for rust removal.
8. There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
9. The biggest item to eat, is a roasted camel, that is stuffed with a sheep that is stuff with a chicken that is stuff with fish.
10. The glue on Israeli postage stamps is kosher.